How To DJ For Absolute BeginnersRegular price £200.00 Sale price £30.00 Save £170.00
READY TO START YOUR JOURNEY LEARNING HOW TO DJ?
In this course you will learn everything you need to get you mixing with 0 experience required. If you have never even touched a set of decks before & want to learn then this is right the course for you.
✅ Absolutely ZERO experience needed, You will get start to finish help on learning how to DJ.
✅ You do not need to have fancy equipment to follow, We use a DDJ400 & Rekordbox Software.
✅ Includes Homework, Bonus Content & FREE music by Ben Rainey
✅ Friendly & fun course for all ages - It's never too late or too early to start learning how to DJ!
MEET YOUR TEACHER BEN RAINEY..
Since rising to popularity in the DJ scene, Ben Rainey’s music & DJing skills have helped him become one of the biggest prospects in Dance Music in 2020 & beyond.. This has also has led to headline DJ sets in Ibiza, Dubai, Ayia Napa and America where he has performed at venues such as Ocean Beach Club, Ibiza as well as Zero Gravity, Dubai and for the official afterparty for Europe’s biggest dance festival, Tomorrowland. With all of what is yet to come... It's safe to say you are in very capable hands..
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS COURSE? ✅
- What Equipment You Need.. Most people think DJing is a super expensive hobby but the truth is your initial investment is minimal and I will show you everything you need to get started as a DJ if its for a hobby or you are serious about making it into a career..
- Confidence.. One of the hardest parts of DJing is confidence and it is my job to fill you with it, when you complete this course you will walk away fulfilled, confident and ready to rock a dancefloor!
- Follow My Own Process.. While going through all important stages of the DJing, everything will be explained in detail. Starting from scratch I will talk you through all of my techniques and reasoning for each decision.
- Learn My Secrets. I will be giving you golden information in this course from simple time saving tasks and some golden secrets into how I DJ.. including the 'bass swap' mixing technique which will make your life so much easier!
- FREE Music Included. When you purchase one of my DJ courses you will get all of the music we use in this course to take away and use for yourself, these assets alone will provide value beyond measure, you can use these as a starting point for your own DJ journey
Some of the things this course will highlight:
✅ How to understand beatmatching & BPMs
✅ How to understand Phrases, Bars & Beats
✅ How to use Rekordbox & DDJ 400 Decks
✅ How to mix in time and avoid clashing mixes
✅ How to match two tracks together using jogwheels
Over 3.5 hours of content broken down into step by step lessons that you can follow at your own pace, have unlimited access to & can access instantly.
- 1. Introduction & Resources
- 2. Requirements
- 3. Equipment
- 4. Getting To Know Your Decks
- 5. Basics of Music Theory
- 6. Timing
- 7. Basic Beatmatching
- 8. Beatmatching Advanced
- 9. Recap Of Everything So Far
- 10. Phrasing
- 11. The Headphones
- 12. Your First Mix
- 13. Practise Your Mixing Skills
- 14. Record Mixes & Grow Your Following
- 15. How To Find New Music
- 16. How To Stand Out As a DJ
- 17. How To Get Your First DJ Gig
- 18. Homework
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY:
PERFECT FOR BEGINNER DJS! - Steve Shipley
"I bought this course for my 9 year old daughter Taylor who really wanted to get into DJing but had no idea where to learn. It's safe to say Bens course has changed everything for Taylor her confidence & skills have just gone to a new level, Worth every penny & would recommend to anyone considering it."
GAME CHANGER! - Marc Johnson
"I have been a huge fan of Ben Rainey for a few years and have always been fascinated by the idea of learning how to DJ as so when I saw he launched his online DJ course I purchased it the same day and it was the best decision I ever made, I have never looked back. The course is super fun, very easy to follow & explains everything in full. I would fully recommend to all aspiring DJs"
SO GLAD I TOOK THIS COURSE! - Marc Johnson
"I have to say the lessons are super easy to follow and include some absolute golden information I could not find anywhere else, Ben was really funny and engaging throughout the course & I am delighted to say I have now got my first weekly DJ gig here in Italy and have to give credit to Ben & this course for making my dreams possible"
REQUIREMENTS TO FOLLOW THIS COURSE:
Whilst there are no requirements to follow this course we recommend you have a copy of Rekordbox DJ & a basic DJ controller such as the Pioneer DDJ 200 & DDJ 400 to follow along this course & a basic understanding of music to get the best out of it.
Any questions feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE:
1. Purchase The Course
2. Receive Email With Logins
3. Use Logins To Access Course
Our Courses are hosted on a super fast, private teaching domain, the link to access your new course can be found at the top of our store and HERE