How To Make Disco House From Start To FinishRegular price £120.00 Sale price £30.00 Save £90.00
READY TO TAKE YOUR DISCO HOUSE PRODUCTION TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Disco House sounds inspired by the likes of Glitterbox, David Penn, Purple Disco Machine, Mousse T & many more disco house producers?
This course is packed full of samples, sounds & all the creative tools you need to give you that Disco House sound.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
If you have never produced before, Constantly getting stuck, confused and overwhelmed when trying to learn or you are an established producer looking to pick up some extra tips, tricks & techniques used by our teacher Ben Rainey then this course is for you.
We will not overwhelm you with production talk & information overload, we use industry proven techniques and methods in our courses but always break it down without the technical jargon and confusing terminology. We use practical & easy to follow production throughout this course.
WHAT IS INCLUDED? ✅
- How To Write Disco Basslines With No Live Bass. Most producers wish they had learnt music theory from a young age and I am no different, In this course I will show you how to write catchy, classic disco house melodies & MIDI patterns with zero theory or knowledge, This is a great hack for all aspiring producers who struggle to write music because they play no instruments.
- Start To Finish. Starting from scratch we will create a full track from Drums, Bass & Synth Sounds & Design, FX, Chords, Arrangements, everything from start to end when we have a finished, mixed & mastered track that you can take away and begin your own production journey with.
- Follow My Process. While going through all important stages of the production, everything will be explained in detail. Starting from scratch I will talk you through all of my production techniques and reasoning for each decision.
- Learn My Secrets. I will be giving you golden information in this course from simple time saving tasks to how to find the right sample right through to making the perfect bassline and finding vocals, valuable information that can take years to find.
- FREE Project & Samples. When you purchase one of my courses you will get all of the samples & project we use in this course to take away and use for yourself, these assets alone will provide value beyond measure, you can use these as a starting point for your own production and be confident you are using the best samples & projects online to start your tracks
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
When you complete this course you will know everything you need to start making tech house from start to finish, you will understand the process & sounds needed to create this style of music as well as how to capture grooves, solid vocals & polish off the mix in the final stages of this course.
Some of the things this course will highlight:
✅ Create Authentic Disco Basslines
✅ How To Work With Vocals To Write A Track
✅ How To Sample A Classic Disco Sound
✅ Adding Layers To Create Dynamics
✅ Create Energy In Buildups
✅ Picking The Perfect Samples
✅ Filtering, EQing, & Automation
✅ Finding The Perfect Vocal
✅ Creating FX & Atmosphere
✅ How To Arrange A Full Track From A Loop
✅ Speedy Tips, Tricks & Tools in Ableton Live 10
✅ Knowing When Your Track Is Finished
Over 3.5 hours of content broken down into step by step lessons that you can follow at your own pace, have unlimited access to & can access instantly.
- Lesson 1. Setting Up Your Track
- Lesson 2. Kick
- Lesson 3. Claps
- Lesson 4. Hats & Top Loops
- Lesson 5. Percussion
- Lesson 6. Bass
- Lesson 7. Disco Sampling
- Lesson 8. Vocal
- Lesson 9. Extra Sounds
- Lesson 10. Referencing
- Lesson 11. Basic Arrangement
- Lesson 12. FX & Ear Candy Sounds
- Lesson 13. Final Arrangement
- Lesson 14. Final Adjustments
- Lesson 15. Mixdown & Master
WHAT YOU WILL CREATE
REQUIREMENTS TO FOLLOW THIS COURSE:
Whilst there are no requirements to follow this course we recommend you have a copy of Ableton 10 to follow along this course & a basic understanding of Ableton to get the best out of it.
We do use some 3rd party plugins in our course such as Serum & Fab Filters, these are highly recommended plugins that the majority of producers & courses will use.
Any questions feel free to email us on email@example.com
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE:
1. Purchase The Course
2. Receive Email With Logins
3. Use Logins To Access Course
Our Courses are hosted on a super fast, private teaching domain, the link to access your new course can be found at the top of our store and HERE