How To Make 'James Hype - Disconnected'Regular price £120.00 Sale price £30.00 Save £90.00
HOUSE MUSIC IN THE STYLE OF JAMES HYPE & TITA LAU 'DISCONNECTED'
This is a full 2.5 hour course we will be breaking down start to finish how to make house music in the style of 'James Hype - Disconnected'
We will be starting from a blank project and taking you on the complete journey of remaking the track using original samples.
BONUS: You will also get all the samples included in this project & the project file itself.
This course is packed full of samples, sounds & all the creative tools you need to give you that JAMES HYPE sound.
WHAT INSIDE THE COURSE? ✅
- Start To Finish. Starting from scratch we will create a full track from Drums, Bass & Synth Sounds & Design, FX, Chords, Arrangements, everything from start to end when we have a finished, mixed & mastered track that you can take away and begin your own production journey with.
- Follow Our Process. While going through all important stages of the production, everything will be explained in detail. Starting from scratch we will talk you through all of the production techniques needed to make this style of house music.
- Learn The PRO Secrets. We will be giving you golden information in this course from simple time saving tasks to how to find the right sample right through to making the perfect bassline and finding vocals, valuable information that can take years to find.
- FREE Project & Samples. When you purchase one of our online courses you will get all of the samples & project we use in this course to take away and use for yourself, these assets alone will provide value beyond measure, you can use these as a starting point for your own production and be confident you are using the best samples & projects online to start your tracks
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
Some of the things this course will highlight:
✅ Creative Basslines & Sound Design
✅ How To Write PRO Drums
✅ Picking The Perfect Sample
✅ Filtering, EQing, & Automation
✅ Finding The Perfect Vocal
✅ Creating FX & Atmosphere
✅ How To Arrange A Full Track From A Loop
✅ Speedy Tips, Tricks & Tools in Ableton Live 10
✅ Knowing When Your Track Is Finished
✅ Mix & Master Your Track For The Club
Over 2.5 hours of content broken down into step by step lessons that you can follow at your own pace, have unlimited access to & can access instantly on demand..
- Referencing Tracks
- Creating PRO Drums
- Writing Fresh Basslines
- Arrangement & Flow
- Melodic Elements
- Vocals & FX
- Adding PRO Ear Candy
- Mixing & Mastering
REQUIREMENTS TO FOLLOW THIS COURSE:
Whilst there are no requirements to follow this course we recommend you have a copy of Ableton 10 to follow along this course & a basic understanding of Ableton to get the best out of it.
We do use some 3rd party plugins in our course such as Serum & Fab Filters, these are highly recommended plugins that the majority of producers & courses will use.
Any questions feel free to email us on email@example.com
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE:
1. Purchase The Course
2. Receive Email With Logins
3. Use Logins To Access Course
Our Courses are hosted on a super fast, private teaching domain, the link to access your new course can be found at the top of our store and HERE